BBQ pulled pork
A few years ago, it seemed like pulled pork became the new dinner craze! I wanted to make it, but wasn’t into the rubs and the full day cooking so I created my own quick, easy and yummy way to make pulled pork using a pork tenderloin.
Pork tenderloin (can easily find pre-wrapped in grocery store or butcher)
Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce (or any BBQ sauce you love)
Rolls (regular size hard rolls or sliders)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Take Pork Tenderloin out of package and put in a small roasting pan. I use a Pampered Chef Stoneware stone.
2. Drizzle olive oil over the pork and season with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Bake for 40-50 minutes or until no longer pink in the middle.
3. Remove from oven and cool slightly.
4. Slice the meat lengthwise so it will fit in the tube of your food processor. Set the food processor up with the shredding blade. Feed the pork in to shred the meat (depending on the size of your processor, you may have to empty shredded meat a few times as you go).
1 package of cole slaw (any brand you like)
Bottle of Bolthouse Farms Classic Ranch Dressing
1. Pour cole slaw into a bowl.
2. Add Ranch dressing and mix well (I usually use about 1/2 to 3/4 bottle of the dressing)
3. Refrigerate at least two hours to overnight (I think it tastes better when refrigerated on the longer side)